Wash & care
- To achieve optimal softness and absorbency all our cloth diapers should be prewashed once before use.
- Most detergents on the markets will leave a residue on your diapers thatwill affect absorbency and cause odors on your diaper and rashes on your baby’s skin. Use baby friendly mild detergents.
- Remove solid waste from the diaper, before washing cycle.
- Either hand wash or machine wash.
- Use Mild detergents.(For powder detergents dissolve in hot water before adding to diapers).
- Never use Bleach, Fabric softeners as it affects absorbency of the inserts.
- Wash on hot or cold.
- Hang your cloth diapers to dry on dry on dryer on low.
- If you have access to sunlight, utilise as it could be the natural sterilizer and getting rid of stains.
**Routine drying your diapers on dryer may shorten life of your diaper.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.